Pil'aten Black Head Nose Pore Strip Review

4:35 PM

Blackheads are probably the second annoying thing that conquers my face. Those pesky little black dots are trying to make my nose like a human connect the dots. I know I'm not alone in this annoying little struggle. Usually, in order to get rid of them, most people buy nose pore strips sold in drug stores.

Speaking of which, I bought one in 698 Mall in Divisoria. It is called Pil'aten Black Head Pore Strip and is priced at only Php 10.00 per sachet. I've been seeing a lot of this in the internet so I immediately grabbed one. It's cheap anyways.
The packaging is really messy since it's in a sachet without a twist cap. Once you open it, you have to be careful because it spills. The product itself is colored black with an Elmer's glue-like consistency.


According to the instructions, you have to spread it evenly on your nose then let it dry for 30 minutes. Personally, I put a generous amount on my nose because of my past experience with other nose pore strips. Before, I only apply a normal amount on my nose but when it's time to peel it off, it usually breaks. This in turn makes it so hard to clean. Anyway, back to Pilaten. After applying a generous amount, I also waited for a little longer (45 minutes) than the required amount just to be sure that the blackheads are already stuck to the strip.


Once the 45 minute wait is over, I pulled the pore strip in an upward motion starting from the bottom of my nose.


There are tiny little hair-like structures stuck in the pore strip. I don't know if you can see it in the picture. I don't know if those are my blackheads because they're too small and there are also structures that looks like whiteheads. But, the blackheads on my nose are still there. (Sorry!! I forgot to take a picture the before and after of my nose) I think nothing happened. Probably, it only stripped the oils on my nose.

Overall, based on my experience, I don't recommend this nose pore strip. It didn't work in removing my blackheads. But of course, every product reacts differently depending on your skin. So, what doesn't work for me, isn't necessarily the same for you. If you have time, you can try it. Anyway, it's very cheap. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram