Garnier Micellar Water Review

1:14 PM

I'm not a big fan of heavy makeup because I find it hard to remove. I know that baby oil helps remove them faster but the thing is, I really hate its oiliness. Actually, I really hate the oily feeling in general.

But one day, while I was browsing through the net, I read this article about how micellar water can change your life, etc. This, in turn, intrigued me as I found it promising so I began to search for the best budget micellar water and guess what topped the chart, Garnier!


I've seen this sold in Shopwise supermarket at Php 169.00 so I immediately bought one. There were two variants of the Garnier Micellar Water: for sensitive skin (colored pink) and for oily and acne-prone skin (colored blue). I bought the blue one since my skin type is oily and VERY acne-prone. Luckily, my sister bought the other variant so I was able to try both.


I was really excited to try them so I applied full makeup with my waterproof Maybelline Hyper Curl Volume Express mascara. Honestly, I have a love-hate relationship with this mascara. I love it because it lengthens and volumizes my lashes really well, on the other hand, I hate it because it's very difficult to remove.

I first tried the pink micellar water (sensitive skin). True enough, it was easier to remove makeup using it. In addition, it doesn't feel oily at all. Although, I had to waste around 7-10 cotton balls to fully remove everything. It was also a little difficult to remove the waterproof mascara using this. My eyes hurt a little because of the tugging while removing the mascara.

On the other hand, the blue micellar water (for oily skin) was better. It was so much easier to remove everything using this. The waterproof mascara was also removed easily. In my opinion, this is a better option than the pink one.

Both variants have the same price but due to their performance in removing make-up, the blue one would appear to be cheaper. Since, you only need a smaller amount of micellar water to remove everything on your face.

Verdict:

To sum it up, I already LOVE this product and I would greatly recommend this to everyone. It does a great job in removing your makeup (even the waterproof ones) and it leaves your face feeling moisturized. Also, it doesn't feel oily at all. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram