Sailor Chibi Moon Eyeliner Review

5:23 PM

"Moon power make up!!"


Being a Sailor Moon fan, getting hold of the Sailor Moon designed eyeliner is heaven. Honestly, I bought one because of its packaging. I wasn't able to search if it's working good as an eyeliner. 😅

I know it's a bad thing to do specially when you're buying something expensive. But what do I do? It's too cute! ♥


Upon getting hold of the product, of course like any other fan would do, I placed the topper on and imitated Chibimoon when transforming!! Haha

Anyway, moving on to the eyeliner itself. It looks like a felt tip eyeliner but upon looking closely, it was different. The tip is a very fine brush perfect for making fine or thick lines.


When I first used it, only a little amount of the product goes out of the tip. You have to shake it to be able to dispense more product.


The color is very black and I was able to make an extremely fine line. I did the waterproof test and yes, it is waterproof. But it could be erased once you smudge it.

I tried wearing it for a whole day without retouch. It looked good during the morning but around 5pm, the eyeliner already faded. You have to retouch again.

My verdict:

I think this is a good eyeliner. This could be used to make very fine lines and the color payoff is also really good (given that you have to store it standing up - tip should be at the bottom). It is also waterproof and if you accidentally touch it, there won't be any smudges seen. The only thing that happens is the eyeliner fades. You can also remove it easily using a cotton and water.

Would I buy again:

I would love to IF I have money to spare. It's a good eyeliner but it's too expensive (Php 950.00). By the way if you would like to try this eyeliner, you buy this at Skinned PH

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram