OSEUR way to a Beautiful You

4:12 PM

PIMPLES. Our number one enemy in beauty. They instantly crush our confidence and leave us with an inferiority complex.

When I was still studying, I was blessed with a pimple-free face. But lo and behold, after college, tiny cute pimples started to appear. I wasn't alarmed at first because they were still manageable. As time goes by, they became GIGANTIC!! :( And my face looked like a pineapple!! I tried everything. I even went to a Derma clinic in a mall and spent a huge chunk of money but still nothing happened. Then I saw this tiny red cream named Oseur Pearl Cream for dry skin in Mercury Drug Store. Out of curiosity, I bought it. Anyway, my face was already in its worse condition and besides Oseur was just around Php 23. 



To give you an idea, Oseur Pearl Cream is a Chinese face cream made to prevent pimples, dark spots, freckles, dry skin, wrinkles, and blackheads. The cream is yellow orange in color, thick, and smells bad (sorry!!). According to the leaflet that came with the cream, pimples will appear in the first two weeks of using it then it will gradually disappear. It was also written to use it 2-3 times a day for best results.

Since I'm extremely lazy and I was only looking for a spot treatment, I only applied the cream to my pimples. At first I used it twice a day but the smell was really overpowering so I limited the usage only at night. After a few days, I noticed my pimples becoming smaller and the area where I applied the cream became white!! It looked weird because I was having white spots on my face! So I decided to apply it on my whole face and neck every night. After about a month of using this cream, I can gladly say my face REALLY IMPROVED!! My pimples were gone (but the red scars are still present) and my face feels soft and hydrated. 


And that's it for my pimple journey! If you're having a crazy breakout and nothing seems to work, try this. There's nothing else to lose anyway. It's cheap and in my experience, it works like a magic.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Mga ilang weeks bago makita result?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried this almost 2 weeks din at hindi ako religiously nakaka apply dala ng hectic schedule. And in fairness nag minimize nga breakouts ko tsaka medyo nag smooth yung skin ko. The one I used is for oily skin.

      Delete
  2. Nice Review sis I'm also using Oseur Pearl cream alternate with Chin Chin su so far I'm being in loved with Oseur Face cream for me it's more effective compared to Chinchunsu..The one that I used is for dry skin maroon oval shaped.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i use this since high school...and its proven

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's okay to use it during the day for it has TITANIUM DIOXIDE-a major component in sunblocks.

    Also, I know you're familiar with AHA (ALPHA HYDROXY ACID) that is effective for wrinkles, fine lines, and pimple marks.

    GOOGLE THESE FOR MORE INFOS!🤩

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its normal lng bah na ngkarion ako ng pekas,o mkukuha lng ba two weeks akong nggmit nawala nman pimplea ko yung lng ngka dark spot ako..i continue ko bah to or i stop first..

    ReplyDelete

Instagram