Best Exchange Gift Idea: Awei TS-130vi Earphones

9:43 PM

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, everywhere you goooo ♫ Yes, time flies soooo fast and it's the Christmas season again. During this season, we all give gifts especially during Christmas parties. This is mostly done through exchange gifts to add a little excitement.

Usually, it's hard to think for a good item to buy for an exchange gift. It always comes down to "what unisex item should I buy?". And the ending story is you get a crappy item and put it in a classy box to balance it. That would ruin the Christmas. In order to avoid this, I suggest you buy earphones as a gift. 

Yes, earphones because from my experience, most people love listening to music during their past time. And of course, if you always use your current earphones, there's a 100% chance it's going to give up on you. Who wouldn't want a ready back-up for an item you always use? Also, if the person that gets your gift is not into music, he can use your gift for calls using his mobile phone. Nowadays, it's advisable to use earphones specially during long calls to avoid absorbing too much radiation from phones. Long story short, it's a win-win situation since earphones is a need in this tech generation.

So now the question is: where can you buy an affordable but good quality earphones? Again, I have an answer - Goods.ph! I recently stumbled upon this site and discovered it's much more similar to Lazada but they're cheaper.



When you browse their site, you will see this good looking Awei earphones for only Php 529. I gave it a try. Actually before I tried it, I lowered my expectations a lot. Because the first time I tried Chinese earphones, it was horrible (sorry!!). I don't remember the brand. All I remembered was I bought it from Divisoria.



Upon trying the earphones, I was quite surprised that it sounds so much better than the one in Divisoria. It didn't irritated my eardrums. I can hear the music with clarity although I think it lacked a little on the bass part. The earphones also came with a mini pouch and ear tips. The pouch looks really cute and handy. It's good for storage in your bag so the cord won't get all tangled up.

I guess that's it. I think this is a good buy given its price. Of course you shouldn't compare it to the high end earphones because of the obvious price difference. But for me, this is already a good buy specially for exchange gifts and besides, this looks good. If you're interested to buy this earphones, you can check it here

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram