BEAUTY NOW & NEXT LIP COLLECTION: A Perfect Gift for Christmas

6:09 PM

Why don't you give love on Christmas day  ♫ Yes, it's already the season for giving love. Normally, we give love in the form of gifts. And speaking of gifts, I saw  the perfect gift for beauty addicts in Watson's: The Beauty Now & Next Lip Gloss and Lipstick Collection. Sounds expensive? Probably because of the word collection but it's actually cheap. You can buy the set for just Php 249.00.



For those of you who haven't heard of this brand (like me HAHA), Beauty Now and Next is a relatively new cosmetic line under the company Jacky and Lauren, Inc. According to the website Justia, they registered last September 29, 2015. And for those interested, the company is based in New York, USA but their products are made in China.




Anyway, back to their product. The set includes 4 different shades of lip gloss and lipstick namely hot pink, red, nude pink, and vampy red. Their lip gloss are 3ml each tube and the lipsticks are 3.2g each stick. You only get a little product from each shade.


SWATCHES OF LIP GLOSS

I first tried their lip gloss, specifically the shade nude pink. Upon application, I noticed that their lip gloss is very creamy but not that pigmented. The colors doesn't show that well. But the good thing is their product is moisturizing so you won't have to worry about applying lip balm before this. 


SWATCHES OF LIP STICK

On the other hand, the lip stick is quite different. It is more pigmented than their gloss and you get a matte finish unlike the lip gloss. In my experience, one swipe for the vampy red gave me the perfect natural looking red lips. But the consistency lacks a little creaminess. There's a little tugging (only a little) that takes place and it's not moisturizing (not drying either).


Overall, I guess this a good budget lipstick. It's probably not the best out there but for the price, it"s very good. Personally, I like their lip gloss. I like its feel and pigmentation while the lip sticks are a different story. I'm a little neutral when it comes to their lip sticks. I don't like it and I don't hate it either. I'm having mixed emotions with this one. I like that it's very pigmented and cheap but I hate that it's not moisturizing and it's not that creamy. Anyway, if you're on a budget and you have a friend or relative addicted to make-up, this would be a really good gift to give. 


 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram