Nivea Creme: My Holy Grail Moisturizer

10:56 AM

I'm a huge skin care addict. And almost all skin care addicts on a budget know that Watson's is a heaven. Personally, I spend a minimum of 30 minutes just roaming around their aisles.



During my "roaming sessions", I noticed this simple looking blue tin with scribbled words "Nivea Creme". I looked at the bottom of the tin to get more details about the product but it was so straight forward that all I got was it is the most sold moisturizer worldwide. This piqued my curiosity.



I read dozens of reviews regarding this product and more than half of them LOVED it. Yes, love was the right term not like. Well, this pushed me to buy this product.

Most people who bought Nivea Creme used it as a facial moisturizer during winter. At that time, I didn't have a facial moisturizer so why not try it.



I was surprised the first time I swiped it on my face. It was thick. The term "a little goes a long way" was really true! It was a little hard to spread and yeah, a little amount was able to accommodate a lot on my face. I also read other reviews that they used it as an eye cream and lip balm. So when I put it at night as face cream, I include the skin around my eyes and my lips.

When I woke up the next day, my face and lips felt soooooo soft! I instantly liked it! So I continued using it and I added some uses such as cracked heel moisturizer, elbow and knee moisturizer, and hair shine.

I was in loved with this product because it was a GREAT all around moisturizer. BUT of course, in this world there is no such thing as too good to be true. After probably a week, I noticed that I kept on having pimples nonstop. At first, I didn't wanted to accept that maybe the Nivea Creme was the culprit specially because some of my friends told me that my face looked glowing. But the pimples were slowly colonizing my face so I decided to stop and observe. Sadly, it was really the fault of Nivea Creme. 😔

Even though it gave me pimples, I still love it. I still use until now. I just stopped using it as a face cream. Anyway, listed below are the different uses of Nivea Creme to give you a summary of how you can maximize it.


USES

Facial Moisturizer. I suggest use this every night before you sleep. This is a heavy moisturizer and in my experience, it made my face looked oily when used during daytime. (By the way, my skin type is oily.)

Eye Cream. Again, use this before bedtime together when you use it as a face moisturizer. According to other bloggers, it can prevent the early appearance of wrinkles. (I can't attest to this since I already stopped using it as a face moisturizer and eye cream. Sorry!)

Lip moisturizer. So far, this is the best of all the lip balms or lip moisturizers I used. Use this every night before you sleep, then you'll wake up to a baby soft lips. AND you'll be having your baby soft lips the WHOLE DAY even when you wear a drying lipstick. BUT I suggest you only put this on your lips at night. Why? Because your stomach will get upset due to accidentally ingesting some of the product.

Hand Cream. Use this to have baby soft hands

Cracked Heels Moisturizer. It does a good job in moisturizing your cracked heels and with continued use, your cracked heels will turn soft 😉

Hair Shine. Sounds crazy? Yeah I admit it does, but it won't hurt if you try it. And I can assure you that you won't regret it. It did a really good job in taming all the crazy frizz on my hair.

So, that's it so far. For my final verdict, this is a REALLY GOOD all around moisturizer. I would suggest you try it too since it wouldn't hurt your wallet if you do. 😊

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram